Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 1 starting day

So today was alright and a very exciting day. So, my friend asked me and another person to come to this trip for two weeks. My first thought was okay then, this will be fun to do; she goes and tells me that we leave the next day. Even though we were late and had a few things to do before we arrived at Heritage University I enjoyed it. This morning we were running late. We were supposed to be there around 9:30, but we got there late. That’s okay, I’m just happy to be here this is a great experience so far. We were on the road most of the day, and it was lit because I was riding with some funny people including myself. After all the riding around we got to the camp site and started to put up our tents and what not. So yeah it was good and I enjoyed spending time with people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment