Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 14 last day

This makes my truly sad that this trip is coming to an end. I was not suppose to come on this trip (or knew about it ), but my friend Judy asked me and said there was room so I was like why not, it could be fun. By the end of this trip I have learned so much about the environment, the people around me, culture, and most importantly, about myself, and did not want to leave but learning about different things, being on this trip, and talking to people, has shown me that its good to get out there and look for new things to do, and be more open. It took forever for us to get things packed and put away but it happened, and after we were done packing, Alexis, Jay, Jose and I went to the dock for the last time to hang out. We went to the Wellness center to finish up our blogs for the last time and after this we leave to Palouse Falls and we will learn things then we make our way home. I'm not ready to go home just yet, but I hope that I can remember experience for the future.

thank you, for this experience

No comments:

Post a Comment